Sectigo EV SSL
Get Sectigo SSL Domain encryption at an affordable rate for one domain.
DV for Personal use
Sectigo EV SSL
Sectigo’s SSL certificate provides affordable, instant encryption to one domain. It is also one of the most popular Domain Validated certificates. Sectigo SSL certificates come with a generous $500K warranty. To increase trust among your visitors, you can also add the Sectigo Secured seal on your website. Sectigo SSL certificates meet or exceed industry standards in encryption.
|Secures||www.site.com + site.com|
|Reissues||Unlimited at no extra cost|
|Key length||2048 – 4096-bit|
|Encryption||Up to 256-bit|
What Are the Benefits of Sectigo EV SSL
SSL Certification FAQs
Encryption SSL/TLS encryption can be achieved because SSL certificates allow for the public-private key pairing. A users web browser gets the public key needed to open a TLS link from a server’s SSL Certificate.
Authentication: SSL certificates prove that the client is speaking to the right server for the domain. This prevents domain piracy along with other types of attacks like spoofing.
HTTPS an SSL certificate is essential for any HTTPS website address. HTTPS stands for secure HTTP. HTTPS websites use SSL/TLS to encrypt their traffic.
HTTPS not only secures user data during transit but also makes websites more trustworthy from the user’s point of view. Although most users don’t notice the difference between http:// and https:// addresses, many browsers are now marking HTTP sites as “not secured” in more visible ways to encourage people to switch to the more secured HTTPS version.
- The domain in which the certificate was purchased for
- The details for the person, organization, and device delivered to
- The name of the certificate authority that delivered it
- Digital signature of the certificate authority
- Subdomains associated with the given domain
- Date of SSL delivery
- Certificate expiration date
- The public key (the secret private key).
- Online transactions details
- Login to your account and web forms
- E-mails, web applications like Outlook
- File transfers via https and FTP
- Information sent over mobile devices
- Communication via cloud-based platforms