Ranking.name your Go-To SEO Tool for Website Analysis
Increase traffic to your website by optimising your site for SEOGive it a try
Choose an SEO plan
Optimise your site with the best SEO tool by Ranking.name
- Get Free SEO
- 1 Monthly update
- Scan up to 50 pages
- Email Support available
- Download report as a PDF file
- Tracks 1 competitor’s keywords
- Start your Premium SEO plan
- 1 Monthly update
- Obtain a detailed SEO Plan
- Tracks up to 4 competitor keywords
- Get hundreds of tailored recommendations for your website
- Optimise up to 30 keywords
- Get monthly SEO progress reports
- Receive SEO alerts on mobile devices
VAT added where applicable.
What is special about the Ranking.name SEO tool?
The features of our Search engine optimisation – SEO tools are unique in that they suit all levels of expertise. The following are just a few of the advantages you’ll benefit from when you use our website analysis SEO tools:
Start using the best SEO tool for websites today and improve your overall ranking!Get your personalised SEO plan
1. How does the Ranking.name SEO tool check websites?
Our SEO matrix does much more than increase traffic to your site. We have both you and your customers in mind. It’s all about placing your product out in front for those who need it, and for helping them to realise that they need it!
What are the first steps towards building a creative digital marketing mix? Our SEO tools scan and report back to you about keyword ranking, page load speed, social media engagement, quality of content, front-end usability, mobile device optimisation, and more.You can audit your site in just a few steps:
- It starts with a website audit
- Then generates a free report to help you fix your SEO issues yourself
- This is followed by personalised guidelines and suggested improvements
- And, the tools continue to keep you up-to-date with changes to SEO algorithms
2. Improve your search engine results pages (SERPs)
Our versatile SEO tool for website ranking use excellent methods for improving your site’s ranking in the SERPs:You can audit your site in just a few steps:
- Content Optimisation: Use our SEO tool to optimise your blog content by complying with search engine requirements. Avoid duplication and weak content. Fix URLs, sub-titles, and meta-tags.
- Social Media Optimisation: Increase your web-based productivity and engage more with customers and sales leads.
3. Review your website in depth
Before you can improve your site, you need a review. Our SEO tool start their analyses by generating a free SEO report that shows how your website is performing across various essential SEO parameters:You can audit your site in just a few steps:
- Website performance
- Keyword rankings
- Social media activity
- Content strength
- 404, 503, and other HTTP page errors
- Link and HTML tag viability
- Review backlinks
About Ranking.name: View the full picture
The Ranking.name SEO Tool can create PRO SEO reports, showing all the technical issues with your website, from the perspective of an expert. It is an on-page report that generates jargon free, easy-to-read tips. Therefore, you will not need an SEO expert to explain what needs to be done to improve your website—you are the expert when you team up with our Ranking.name tool!Analyse Your Website Now
Luxhosting.lu SEO Support
We’re happy you found our website. Let us help you with your SEO related questions.
The acronym, SEO stands for search engine optimisation. It follows the philosophy that a high-ranking, increases a website’s visibility and thus impacts the level of organic traffic (traffic gained from unpaid means) and by extension increases a website’s visibility/sales. So, for more visibility aim to rank in the top three spots in search results on the first page for your targeted keywords.
Yes, it will. This applies to both the annual and the monthly subscriptions.
Ranking.name is ideal for clients like you who have virtually no knowledge of SEO. You may initially find some of the SEO concepts a little abstract. But don’t worry. It will all become clear as you move forward with the tool. We have explained everything on our website that seems overly technical in simple terms. However, if you still have any remaining SEO questions, please contact us, and we will be glad to assist!