Windows: Outlook 2016
Table of Contents
This article will assist you with setting up Outlook 2016 with your Hosted Exchange mailbox.
- Click on the Start Menu (or press the Windows key) and then search for Control Panel
- Once in the Control Panel, Double-click on Mail
- When the Mail Control Panel opens, select Show Profiles
- Select Add to add a new profile. Enter any name you wish and select OK
Select E-Mail Account. Enter the following details:
Your Name: Your name
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Password: Your mailbox password
- Click Next. Please wait. This searching process may take up to 5 minutes.
- If the Windows Security dialog appears, enter your password:
- Once configuration is complete, you should see the following screen. Click Finish
- Finally, launch Outlook. Your email should begin downloading shortly.
Windows 7 (or earlier):