Verify Domain Contact Information Required by ICANN
- When new domains are registered or existing domains transferred using unverified contact information.
- If unverified contact information is added for a domain contact.
- Edits are made to an email account used as a domain contact.
- Your domain provider suspects or is notified that the provided contact information is invalid.
1. Login to your Client Area.
2. Navigate to Domains.
3. Select the Domain that requires Verification.
4. Under the Manage Tab select Contact Information.
a. Click Resend Verification Email.
5. An ICANN domain contact verification email will be sent to the Registrant’s email account with confirmation link.The Timeline for Domain Verification. Domain contact verification process starts when unverified contact information is added during domain registration or is edited within the domain contacts. This process may also begin if we are notified or suspects invalid contact information was provided. First a verification email is sent to the registrant’s email address containing a confirmation link. Clicking the link completes verification however, if the contact information is not verified warning emails will be issued to the registrant’s email and the associated web hosting account. If the domain contact information remains unverified after 15 days of the first email notice, the associated domains will be suspended and removed from the DNS (Domain name server). Important note: Check spam folders if the email does not appear within your inbox. Please get in touch with our support team if you do not receive the email.